Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted article is original and Authors have rights to the work.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been composed with the use the template; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOI/URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (Office Open XML format) file format (DOC/DOCX).
- Authors have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by them.
Authors retain full copyright to their individual works.
The Journal of Mechanical and Energy Engineering (JMEE) publishes fully open access articles.
Open Access benefits:
- High visibility – all articles are made freely available online for everyone worldwide, immediately upon publication.
- Increased visibility and readership.
- Rapid publication.
- All articles are CC BY licensed. The final article can be reused and immediately deposited in any repository.
- Authors retain the copyright to their work.
By publishing with us, you retain the copyright of your work under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license.
The CC BY license permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and the source, a link to the Creative Commons license is included, and it is indicated if any changes were made. This means that you can deposit the final version of your work in any digital repository immediately after publication.
We are committed to providing high-level peer review, author and production services, so you can trust in the quality and reliability of the work that we publish.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of JMEE journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to informs readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
JMEE journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project (PKP) in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The data will not be sold by JMEE journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing JMEE journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design.
The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.