The transient model of heat pump cycle
This paper introduce the transient model of the propane heat pump cycle. Heat pump cycle model includes:
- compressor model
- condenser model in lumped parameters
- evaporator model in lumped parameters
- expansion valve model
- heat source model (cooling chamber)
- PID control system for heat recovery from superheated refrigerant vapour.
Model allows estimate inertia of the heat pump cycle with system of the heat recovery from superheated propane vapor
Copyright (c) 2018 Robert Matysko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain full copyright to their individual works.
The Journal of Mechanical and Energy Engineering (JMEE) publishes fully open access articles.
Open Access benefits:
- High visibility – all articles are made freely available online for everyone worldwide, immediately upon publication.
- Increased visibility and readership.
- Rapid publication.
- All articles are CC BY licensed. The final article can be reused and immediately deposited in any repository.
- Authors retain the copyright to their work.
By publishing with us, you retain the copyright of your work under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license.
The CC BY license permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and the source, a link to the Creative Commons license is included, and it is indicated if any changes were made. This means that you can deposit the final version of your work in any digital repository immediately after publication.
We are committed to providing high-level peer review, author and production services, so you can trust in the quality and reliability of the work that we publish.